Geographic Information System (GIS)
Prosoft offers comprehensive GIS solutions to assist enterprises scope, design, build, integrate, and manage their GIS systems. We develop Geographic Information Systems that allow companies to uncover actionable insights from location data, map layers, and 3D modeling.
We enable clients to capture, sort, and interpret spatial and geographic data that’s critical to their businesses, then present it on custom or commonly used interactive maps. Our engineers provide consulting and GIS software development services covering accurate positioning and spatial data management to recognize geographical patterns visible only through GIS mapping solutions.
Our expert team of GIS developers, GIS analysts and 3D design specialists offer clients a highly technical and unique skill set to solve complex information challenges. We pride ourselves on building strong, collaborative partnerships with our clients to create applications, data and workflows. We are dedicated to delivering quality, state-of-the art GIS solutions tailored to our clients’ needs and budgets. We can create GIS solutions to improve operational efficiency, information management and daily decision-making for a single department or an entire organization.
Solutions and Services
Our range of GIS solutions and services – which covers Spatial Data Engineering, realization and integration of customized solutions, Training, GIS Outsourcing and Third Party Application Maintenance (TMA) – also includes:
- Customized desktop solutions
- End-to-end web-based geospatial application
- Web based mapping applications
- GIS Consulting – enterprise strategy, system planning & GIS coordination
- Implementation & support – architecture design, system configuration & optimization & technical support
- Software development – software extensions (ArcGIS & Geocortex), custom solutions (web/mobile/desktop) & system integration
- Data services – database design, data development and management & data migration
- Mapping and Digitalization
- Application maintenance, enhancement and training support
Spatial Data, Mapping & Open and Big Data
- Spatial database development (SDE, Oracle spatial, SQLServer, PostgreSQL/PostGIS,…)
- Creation of thematic maps (semiology)
- Geo-data modelling and processing (FME)
- Implementation of Open and Big Data solutions
- Data Cataloguing
Prosoft’s GIS team consists of technicians, specialists, GIS software developers, GIS analysts and 3D design specialists who share extensive cumulative knowledge demonstrating our multi-disciplinary approach to geospatial mapping projects. Prior to joining Prosoft, our team members have gained experience working in many of the industries that we serve. Their experience allows us to best serve our clients when working with any industry.
Our experience keeps us competitive in a dynamic world, and we are constantly upgrading, researching, and innovating to make sure that we have what it takes to facilitate our clients’ GIS goals.
The GIS technologies we work with include the following: